Archived Topic

What is Utah Fan Feeling Today?

by SpiffCoug · 9/2/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Thoughts?
C
CAFB_04-12
Not really concerned with Utah fans' feelings today, honestly.
S
SpoCoug
Even after getting destroyed by USC, Utah fans won't be worried until BYU builds a 21-point lead over them on the 17th.
I
Isola
With less than 300 yards of total offense they have to be worried, especially because it wasn't as though this game was out of reach.



Plus Wynn's yards per attempt was 4.4. That is terrible. The only games last year that Heaps was less than 4.4 were Air Force, FSU, and TCU. Wynn did that against an FCS team.



Plus they were plus three in turnover margin (2 Ints and 1 blocked punt) at home against a FCS team and they won by 17. I would not be comfortable.
S
Schmoe
Delusional, as usual.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Schmoe wrote:
Delusional, as usual.


Agreed! Many of them are sitting back and saying "Norm, just didn't want to show his hand before the USC game." I have a bro-in-law that pulled a Benedict Arnold recently and became a :utard: fan. I was texting him throughout the game last night, he was at the stadium and I tell you, I know it is just one fan, but seeing it in person he seemed very worried about them. I think Wynn played so poorly, that if it continues you might see their #2 QB (who is a D-II player.... oh wait so is Wynn). Dude, has no confidence at all in his arm, because it is still hurt!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! This is going to be a painful season for :utard: ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
B
Brayden Green
Utah fan is thinking "I shouldn't have had so many beers, and beat my wife last night. AGAIN!"
B
Brayden Green
Also, Utah fan is thinking "Just as long as we beat the Cougars. That's the only win I care about this year. I don't even care if we win any games in the Pac None"
C
CannonCougar85
Wynn has got to be one of the most over-hyped, overrated QB's in recent memory. His throws are soft, wobbly and short. Oh his arm hurts? Is that why he got benched in the BYU game 10 months ago? I seem to remember a true freshman playing in blue in that game who threw for 228 yards and a TD with a separated rib.



If Utah plays an opponent ranked #75 or better last night they get blown out by 21+.
G
Guest
Utah fan I work with today stopped by my office and said
You must be feeling a lot more confident about that game on the the 17th now after that game last night.

I agreed whole heartedly, not that I ever had any doubts.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I hate BYU. They are so self-righteous. They think they know everything. ;)
Y
Y 4 Ever
<wakes up naked on the floor of the bathroom at a service station in a puddle of own vomit. peels crusty puke off of face. tries to rinse mouth out in the sink, but realizes still can't stand up. head is about to explode its throbbing so hard. looks over at girlfriend who is using the toilet as a pillow, and says>



"Hey, didn't we have a game last night?"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.