I
IowaCougarThis quote from Kirk Bohls was in the DN:
"BYU remains a possibility, but its use of older, more mature athletes because of two-year mission trips, its refusal to play on Sundays and its lack of an impeccable academic pedigree make it a harder sell,"
I'm sorry, but when I compare BYU to the institutions in the Big XII, I have a really hard time with this statement. BYU would probably be the best academic institution in the conference.
"BYU remains a possibility, but its use of older, more mature athletes because of two-year mission trips, its refusal to play on Sundays and its lack of an impeccable academic pedigree make it a harder sell,"
I'm sorry, but when I compare BYU to the institutions in the Big XII, I have a really hard time with this statement. BYU would probably be the best academic institution in the conference.

