G
GuestFollowing our tradition from last year, we will be hosting a weekly pick 'em game. We will post the picks of the moderators and a few celebrity former players and then everyone else can reply to the topic with their picks.
For this first week, I have not yet received the picks from our 2 celebrity participants, but I didn't want to hold off too long and not give you guys the chance to get your picks in so I will be adding the celebrity picks (and revealing their names) when they send them in.
*Posts that have been edited after games have started will not count and any correct picks will be disqualified*
First, the games:

http://cougarcorner.com/images/pickem/2011_week01_games.png " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
The picks:

http://cougarcorner.com/images/pickem/2011_week01_picks.png " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
For this first week, I have not yet received the picks from our 2 celebrity participants, but I didn't want to hold off too long and not give you guys the chance to get your picks in so I will be adding the celebrity picks (and revealing their names) when they send them in.
*Posts that have been edited after games have started will not count and any correct picks will be disqualified*
First, the games:
The picks:

