Archived Topic

Dodge Ball before Beating Dem Ewets

by urroner · 8/30/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
I wish I could go, I live too far away, but many of you can support BYU by going to the world's largest dodgeball game before the BYU/ :utard: game and it's for two good causes. Helping kids with cancer and beating the crap out of them :utard: .



BYU and University of Utah to Play in World's Largest Dodgeball Game Day Before the 'Holy War'


BYU and University of Utah fans will meet on September 16 at 6:30 p.m., the night before their football game, to play Red vs. Blue in the world's largest dodgeball game. The two rivalry teams have agreed to play on neutral grounds at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah, the halfway point between both schools.



The dodgeball game will be an official Guinness World Record attempt to beat the existing Guinness largest dodgeball game of 2,136. It is expected that over 3,000 people will play in the game to show their school pride and participate in one of the “Top College Football Rivalries” (Bleacher Report).
B
bluesince82
Thanks for posting this Urroner. This is being put on by the company I work for. The event is raising money for Camp Kesem which helps the children of cancer patients.



Go to http://www.PropertySolutions.com/Dodgeball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to sign up for the event. Free shirts, Free J-Dawgs and the chance to smash a freaking Yewt in the face with a dodgeball.
J
JamieVallen
That's awesome!!! I would totally go, had I just not gotten knee surgery yesterday...
M
Mars
chaitali wrote:
How can I aim really good in dodgeball? Every time I throw the dodgeball, I throw it all the way to the left. I can throw good but not aim. What techniques can help me aim?

I is a Spam-Bot?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.