Archived Topic

I'm not superstitious

by Metallicat · 8/29/2011

Advertisement
M
Metallicat
But I am a little-stitious.



I missed part of last season due to the Navy. It just so happens that BYU turned things around right as I left. I'm missing ALL of this season due to the Navy so....I predict 10+ wins this season.



Go COUGS!
B
BroncoBot
Good luck this next year metallicat. I'd rather you be safe at home and BYU going 0-12.
B
BYULV
I'd rather have you safe at home AND BYU going 13-0 ;) Good luck!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Metallicat
BYULV wrote:
I'd rather have you safe at home AND BYU going 13-0 ;) Good luck!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Haha, thanks. Appreciate it!
F
Florwood
No ESPN/BYUtv on board?
Advertisement
M
Metallicat
Florwood wrote:
No ESPN/BYUtv on board?


I'm going to A-stan with the Marines. Not sure what kind of "creature comforts" we'll have where I'll be, so I'm preparing for the worst.
C
Cougarbib
Metallicat wrote:
But I am a little-stitious.



I missed part of last season due to the Navy. It just so happens that BYU turned things around right as I left. I'm missing ALL of this season due to the Navy so....I predict 10+ wins this season.



Go COUGS!

Submarine?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Cougarbib2 wrote:
But I am a little-stitious.



I missed part of last season due to the Navy. It just so happens that BYU turned things around right as I left. I'm missing ALL of this season due to the Navy so....I predict 10+ wins this season.



Go COUGS!

Submarine?


http://international.stockfood.com/images-pictures/Sub%20Sandwich%20with%20Ham,%20Turkey%20and%20Roast%20Beef-688169.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Metallicat
Cougarbib2 wrote:
But I am a little-stitious.



I missed part of last season due to the Navy. It just so happens that BYU turned things around right as I left. I'm missing ALL of this season due to the Navy so....I predict 10+ wins this season.



Go COUGS!

Submarine?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


No, the Marines.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.