Archived Topic

Predictions Game Snafu?

by snoscythe · 8/28/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I thought I had entered my Ole Miss predictions into the CougarCorner prediction game some weeks ago, but I just checked and my entry was blank.



It is very possible that I simply never entered a prediction, but on the off chance that something more sinister is afoot, it might be a good idea to double check your entries if, like me, you entered them a while ago. Plus it's always a good idea to fine-tune your prognostications closer to game day any way.



http://cougarcorner.com/game_predictions.php?sportid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:
I thought I had entered my Ole Miss predictions into the CougarCorner prediction game some weeks ago, but I just checked and my entry was blank.



It is very possible that I simply never entered a prediction, but on the off chance that something more sinister is afoot, it might be a good idea to double check your entries if, like me, you entered them a while ago. Plus it's always a good idea to fine-tune your prognostications closer to game day any way.



http://cougarcorner.com/game_predictions.php?sportid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well, maybe for some.
S
SpiffCoug
I only see myself in the Cougar Corner group, does anyone else only see themselves in the group.
S
StatsCougar
I see myself, but no one esle.
B
Brayden Green
SpiffCoug wrote:
I only see myself in the Cougar Corner group, does anyone else only see themselves in the group.


also only see myself
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Good thing I checked!0



Somehow it added an extra zero to everything I put, so instead of running and passing yards in the hundreds, they were in the thousands.



I definitely typed in only the hundreds though, cause that came up underneath in the recall as I typed it back in.
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:
I only see myself in the Cougar Corner group, does anyone else only see themselves in the group.


My understanding of how it works is that the names/results it displays are "result-based," so until the first results are tallied, all you can see is yourself since there are no results.



Saturday night the standings and groups should fully populate with the first set of results.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
I only see myself in the Cougar Corner group, does anyone else only see themselves in the group.


My understanding of how it works is that the names/results it displays are "result-based," so until the first results are tallied, all you can see is yourself since there are no results.



Saturday night the standings and groups should fully populate with the first set of results.


Sno is right, otherwise you end up with nearly a thousand entries which takes a long time to load. This way it limits it to people who are actually participating.
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
I only see myself in the Cougar Corner group, does anyone else only see themselves in the group.


My understanding of how it works is that the names/results it displays are "result-based," so until the first results are tallied, all you can see is yourself since there are no results.



Saturday night the standings and groups should fully populate with the first set of results.


Sno is right, otherwise you end up with nearly a thousand entries which takes a long time to load. This way it limits it to people who are actually participating.


How can I cheat off of Mars if I can't see his predictions? Stupid game anyway.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.