Archived Topic

Watching the 1989 BYU...

by Y 4 Ever · 8/26/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
vs Utah game. Two thoughts.



1. Matt Bellini was/is a stud. Love the versatile hybrid players like him. Few and far between.



2. Anyone who utters the names of Jordana Wynn in the same sentence as Ty Detmer is smoking crack. (I'm talking to YOU, Chow!)



That is all.
V
vancouvercougar
Y 4 Ever wrote:
vs Utah game. Two thoughts.



1. Matt Bellini was/is a stud. Love the versatile hybrid players like him. Few and far between.



2. Anyone who utters the names of Jordana Wynn in the same sentence as Ty Detmer is smoking crack. (I'm talking to YOU, Chow!)

That is all.


I think you are being a little disrepectful of coach Chow. :P :P Probably not smoking crack, but Alzheimers or dementia isn't out of the question.
Y
Y 4 Ever
vancouvercougar wrote:
vs Utah game. Two thoughts.



1. Matt Bellini was/is a stud. Love the versatile hybrid players like him. Few and far between.



2. Anyone who utters the names of Jordana Wynn in the same sentence as Ty Detmer is smoking crack. (I'm talking to YOU, Chow!)

That is all.


I think you are being a little disrepectful of coach Chow. :P :P Probably not smoking crack, but Alzheimers or dementia isn't out of the question.


Nope, definitely crack smoking going on at the Hell on the Hill!



Other studs: Bob Davis. Chris Smith.



Fun to watch the shellacking.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.