Archived Topic

How to post images

by Brayden Green · 8/26/2011

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I am having trouble posting pics. Hawk, can you take me through that?



I think we need to start this thread to make 8 days go by faster. Always one of my favorites!
G
Guest
the easiest way to do it is to find the picture on another website, right click and copy the image location, then in another tab come here, click the IMG button and it will put these tags in [ img ][/ img ] then you paste the url to the image inbetween, like this

[ img ]http://byucougars.com/files/imagecache/story_photo/photos/ftb_reynolds_2010d.jpg[ /img ]



and it will show up like this:



http://byucougars.com/files/imagecache/story_photo/photos/ftb_reynolds_2010d.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
every time I do it it just says "image" . Should I just find a different picture?
G
Guest
BlueIsBetter wrote:
every time I do it it just says "image" . Should I just find a different picture?

Could be the site you're getting the picture from doesn't allow hotlinking.
B
Brayden Green
Awesome. Thanks.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
p.s. can you delete this thread? lol.
G
Guest
I'll just re-title it and then anyone who wants to learn how to post images can.
O
OleMissInPeace
Haha finally got it I see.
B
Brayden Green
yeah, i was just trying to get picss from a site that didn't allow pic sharing or whatever.



(and the Look a likes thing is no offense intended OMIP, we do it to every team before every game. It's all in good fun, and can get pretty funny actually. )
M
Mars


Step 1: Google "fark".

Step 2: Post fark.



https://p.twimg.com/AX3vcxoCQAEW2y2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.