Archived Topic

Deadlines?

by Cougarpoke · 8/22/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarpoke
For some reason I remember reading some place that August 22, 2011 is some sort of deadline for BYU to be invited to the B12. I am not putting much stock into that date, but feel as though, given the media attention, something is bound to happen. Does anyone out there know the deadline or have an indication as to when "something" will happen?
S
scott715
No, TA&M was to make a decsion today.
L
Lawboy
A&M has until August 31 to make anything official. I believe that the BIG XII asked them to give them as much time as possible, should they bolt for 2012. I suspect we will know what A&M is going to do by Friday of this week. If they wait until the 31st, I would be surprised.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.