Archived Topic

Poll: First Offensive Play

by CannonCougar85 · 8/20/2011

Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
Will Doman's first call as OC be a run or a pass?
V
vancouvercougar
Too many speedy receivers and an accurate QB--strike quick.
S
snoscythe
Delayed reverse handoff?
S
stuckinbig10country
I voted run, but if it is a pass, it will be a bomb toward Apo.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
stuckinbig10country wrote:
I voted run, but if it is a pass, it will be a bomb toward Apo.

I have a feeling that whatever play is actually called, this is what it will be.
D
Ddawg
I voted run - it's safe - ya gotta let the layers settle down - get those jitters out. The first play is no time to make a mistake. This game makes me nervous - I hope we stay injury free because Texas & the Yewts are standing in line.
L
Lawboy
Either a FB dive, or HB run up the gut. See how they respond so can use the play action game later.
B
byucougar1
I believe it will be a play action pass.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Or a play action run. i.e. draw.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Off-tackle run by JJ with Kariya lead blocking #money.
O
OleMissInPeace
Where is the option for pick 6 to Charles Sawyer lol j/k.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
OleMissInPeace wrote:
Where is the option for pick 6 to Charles Sawyer lol j/k.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm no Houston Nutt, but I think that would qualify as a pass play ;)
O
OleMissInPeace
But it's so much more special than just any regular pass. :-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
P
ProV1
Kariya off right tackle.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
stuckinbig10country wrote:
I voted run, but if it is a pass, it will be a bomb toward Apo.


Wasn't this the first play in sring scrimmage and the open fall practice?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
snoscythe wrote:
Delayed reverse handoff?


:lol:



Only if you included a wr sweep in that, and then a pitch to the quarterback.



Then, I'm game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.