Archived Topic

BYU smokes Athens All-Stars!!!!

by beauso79 · 8/17/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Great news for the Cougars. Glad they are getting this early practice session in!
I
Isola
beauso79 wrote:
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsbyusports/52406639-65/points-rebounds-byu-cougars.html.csp



Looks like a coming out party for DeMarcus Harrison. 15 points and 4 steals. Abouo had a good game but where was Rogers and who was running point with Carlino not eligible. Anson Winder??

I was impressed with Harrison's points and steals, but a little disappointed with only two boards.



Good question about Rogers. Josh Sharp put up the numbers I would have expected from Rogers.
S
SpiffCoug
6 boards from Winder from the PG spot? That's great and will help us get out on the break.
Advertisement
B
beauso79
The team might look pretty impressive if you add Davies, CC, and Carlino to that list. I hope Anson Winder can run with the PG job until Carlino is ready
C
CougarClaw
beauso79 wrote:
The team might look pretty impressive if you add Davies, CC, and Carlino to that list. I hope Anson Winder can run with the PG job until Carlino is ready


And jimmer. He's coming back too right?



I was going to go with that joke... Or this one:



NBA players can play overseas now so you sure jimmer wasn't in?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Just glad they didn't play in China...
B
Brayden Green
Schmoe wrote:
Just glad they didn't play in China...


Someone in China just threw a chair at you for saying that.
S
SpiffCoug
Yeah, I was surprised how quickly and how many of the Chinese players went to picking up and throwing chairs.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
SpiffCoug wrote:
Yeah, I was surprised how quickly and how many of the Chinese players went to picking up and throwing chairs.


Commies never fight fair! :angry:
B
Brayden Green
Schmoe wrote:
Yeah, I was surprised how quickly and how many of the Chinese players went to picking up and throwing chairs.


Commies never fight fair! :angry:


No doubt! That was crazy. I felt like I was watching a Chinese version of WWF. Except with more chairs flying.



I literally expected Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka to come flying in from somewhere.
S
scott715
They learned from Bobby Knight.
K
kiwibacon
scott715 wrote:
They learned from Bobby Knight.

Always stealing their good stuff from the US.
S
scott715
BYU plays on Crete then Tue and Wed they will play in the Acropolis tournament against the Greek and Italian national teams. These should be really good matchups for us. My understanding is that we can only play five games so we can't go any further in the tournament.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
BlueIsBetter wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
Yeah, I was surprised how quickly and how many of the Chinese players went to picking up and throwing chairs.


Commies never fight fair! :angry:


No doubt! That was crazy. I felt like I was watching a Chinese version of WWF. Except with more chairs flying.



I literally expected Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka to come flying in from somewhere.


What do you expect from the Chinese Army's basketball team? You know those guys aren't exactly pacifists nor pro-American.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.