Archived Topic

Role Call for Ole Miss

by KYCoug · 8/17/2011

Advertisement
K
KYCoug
Just bough my tickets...section S row 60. Look for my son and I cheering like crazy!!!! :crazy: Hope we can show them how well the Y travels!!!



Got my "Y" car flags and I'm ready to rumble on down to Oxford Miss to put a wopin on those Reb's. I AM READY FOR SOME BYU FOOTBALL!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:



Go Cougs!!!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
O
OleMissInPeace
MAKE SURE! You come like 2 hours before the game or more so you can enjoy the grove. Hell come for lunch, I guarantee you that an Ole Miss fan will feed you. Section S is the Student Section, so you will be right next to them and The Pride of the South (Ole Miss Band). i usually try to make it close to section S cause it's the rowdiest part and I'm a rowdy fan haha.



I have my tickets in and I'm stoked! Georgia, LSU, Arky, and Bama going down at VHS haha.
J
jonnylingo
OleMissInPeace wrote:
MAKE SURE! You come like 2 hours before the game or more so you can enjoy the grove. Hell come for lunch, I guarantee you that an Ole Miss fan will feed you. Section S is the Student Section, so you will be right next to them and The Pride of the South (Ole Miss Band). i usually try to make it close to section S cause it's the rowdiest part and I'm a rowdy fan haha.



I have my tickets in and I'm stoked! Georgia, LSU, Arky, and Bama going down at VHS haha.


So i noticed you left out BYU as teams going down :) ;)
O
OleMissInPeace
jonnylingo wrote:
MAKE SURE! You come like 2 hours before the game or more so you can enjoy the grove. Hell come for lunch, I guarantee you that an Ole Miss fan will feed you. Section S is the Student Section, so you will be right next to them and The Pride of the South (Ole Miss Band). i usually try to make it close to section S cause it's the rowdiest part and I'm a rowdy fan haha.



I have my tickets in and I'm stoked! Georgia, LSU, Arky, and Bama going down at VHS haha.


So i noticed you left out BYU as teams going down :) ;)


I was just posting the other home games I'm really excited about. Last year we had Kentucky and Vandy at home yuck... This year I get my moneys worth! I've been looking forward to the BYU game since it was signed. I'm a BYU fan(Luke Staley and Jimmer prob my favorite players.), just not Sept. 3rd.



9/3 Vs. BYU

9/10 Vs. Southern Illinois

9/17 @ Vandy

9/24 Vs. Georgia

10/1 @ Fresno State

10/15 Vs. Alabama

10/22 Vs. Arkansas

10/29 @ Auburn

11/5 @ Kentucky

11/12 Vs. Louisiana Tech

11/19 Vs. LSU

11/26 @ Miss. State
N
northerncougar
OleMissInPeace wrote:
OleMissInPeace wrote:
MAKE SURE! You come like 2 hours before the game or more so you can enjoy the grove. Hell come for lunch, I guarantee you that an Ole Miss fan will feed you. Section S is the Student Section, so you will be right next to them and The Pride of the South (Ole Miss Band). i usually try to make it close to section S cause it's the rowdiest part and I'm a rowdy fan haha.



I have my tickets in and I'm stoked! Georgia, LSU, Arky, and Bama going down at VHS haha.


So i noticed you left out BYU as teams going down :) ;)


I was just posting the other home games I'm really excited about. Last year we had Kentucky and Vandy at home yuck... This year I get my moneys worth! I've been looking forward to the BYU game since it was signed. I'm a BYU fan(Luke Staley and Jimmer prob my favorite players.), just not Sept. 3rd.



9/3 Vs. BYU

9/10 Vs. Southern Illinois

9/17 @ Vandy

9/24 Vs. Georgia

10/1 @ Fresno State

10/15 Vs. Alabama

10/22 Vs. Arkansas

10/29 @ Auburn

11/5 @ Kentucky

11/12 Vs. Louisiana Tech

11/19 Vs. LSU

11/26 @ Miss. State


You, my friend, are a class act. It is great to have you on this board. I hope you are treated well here. We have a few morons, but by and large the people on this board are great.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Section Q Row 8. Be there with my 2 brothers. This is our roadie this year. Looking forward to Game Day traditions to experience at Ole Miss. Love to see what other schools do. Want to catch the Player Walk and see The Grove in full swing. Never been to northern MIss, just the Gulf Coast, so want to check out Oxford as well. Hear it is a great southern town, with Ole Miss having an awesome campus.
K
KYCoug
No one does game day activities like the SEC...you can bad mouth their teams and corruption all you want but until you've experienced game day first hand in the SEC you haven't experienced college football. People come dressed in shirt and tie, and are very polite even when they loose and everyone has a fun time. I've been to Athens Georgia, Knoxville Tenn., Lexington KY, and now I'll add Oxford Miss. I've been to Big 10, Pac 10, Big Least, and ACC games but no one does it like the SEC! I look forward to a great time!



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
B
byucougar1
Section K, Row 39 - 7 transplanted Y fanatics. Don't forget to also check out Oxford Square - quaint charming place with good eats - especially the Boure restaurant/309 North Lamar.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.