Archived Topic

Malosi Teo Gone.... Again

by jonnylingo · 8/15/2011

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
accoridn to harmon he left hte team for personal reasons and returned home.
J
JamieVallen
jonnylingo wrote:
accoridn to harmon he left hte team for personal reasons and returned home.

He did basically the same at America fork his senior year...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
poor guy. I hope he figures things out.



meanwhile, perhaps we should move on from the Teo family....
B
BroncoBot
Good luck Malosi getting everything sorted out.
K
kiwibacon
declocoug wrote:
Good luck Malosi getting everything sorted out.

Agreed. I think this is the best way to address him leaving.
Advertisement
Y
Y4LYFE
You guys are all very kind. I had thoughts about a high maintenance wife, a high maintenance self-ego, or a team chemistry struggle, or an academics Forcier-type bouncer.

He will never rejoin the team, I'm hoping he finds a place for his long-term education needs.
D
Ddawg
Wow! There must be some heavy duty turmoil. Not fun & not good. I hope Malosi & the family get it sorted out. Internal problems - whatever they are - are paralyzing.



Good luck!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.