Archived Topic

Dishes for a Week

by jonnylingo · 8/15/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
And his kid is already a Y fan, I saw him cheering for Beck.
J
jonnylingo
Is mehmet okur a utah fan?
Y
Y 4 Ever
That was pretty much my reaction last year when the kick was blocked...
J
jonnylingo
Y 4 Ever wrote:
That was pretty much my reaction last year when the kick was blocked...


Mine this plus a few more expletives.
Advertisement
R
radius19
Y 4 Ever wrote:
That was pretty much my reaction last year when the kick was blocked...


Yeah, me too but that was just way more funny looking than mine. Awesome find!
S
snoscythe
Must've been a true Ute grad---when he upped his bet from "I'll bet you my life savings" he went to something even more valuable: "I'll do dishes for a week"
U
Ungoy
Now when junior gets angry and starts hitting the TV, Ute grad dad has no recourse. ;)
J
jonnylingo
snoscythe wrote:
Must've been a true Ute grad---when he upped his bet from "I'll bet you my life savings" he went to something even more valuable: "I'll do dishes for a week"

:lol: :lol: :utard:
Y
Y4LYFE
His flat is quite crap.
Advertisement
D
Dwight
jonnylingo wrote:
Must've been a true Ute grad---when he upped his bet from "I'll bet you my life savings" he went to something even more valuable: "I'll do dishes for a week"

:lol: :lol: :utard:



So whoever was filming knows that this man has no life savings. That is why he upped the offer to dishes for a week. I hope she held him to it. He actually comes across as one of the more likable Ute fans I've seen.
U
urroner
Like I said on youtube, this guy can't be a :utard: , his language was way too clean.
S
Schmoe
Dwight wrote:
So whoever was filming knows that this man has no life savings. That is why he upped the offer to dishes for a week.


Anyone who's watching this knows that he has no life savings; look at his apartment, look at his tv!
Y
Y 4 Ever
Schmoe wrote:
So whoever was filming knows that this man has no life savings. That is why he upped the offer to dishes for a week.


Anyone who's watching this knows that he has no life savings; look at his apartment, look at his tv!


Dude, you can tell he lives in student housing at the :utard: . Cut the :utard: some slack!



Great video though. And amazing how 5 years later just watching someone else watch the end of that game, I get anxious and excited like it was happening in real time. I can't live through another close game against the :utard: . We need to just pulverize them this year for my mental and emotional well being.
N
nogbody
Y 4 Ever wrote:
Dwight wrote:
So whoever was filming knows that this man has no life savings. That is why he upped the offer to dishes for a week.


Anyone who's watching this knows that he has no life savings; look at his apartment, look at his tv!


Dude, you can tell he lives in student housing at the :utard: . Cut the :utard: some slack!



Great video though. And amazing how 5 years later just watching someone else watch the end of that game, I get anxious and excited like it was happening in real time. I can't live through another close game against the :utard: . We need to just pulverize them this year for my mental and emotional well being.




Amen! i can't handle another close one.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.