Archived Topic

Ross Apo Interview

by jonnylingo · 8/8/2011

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=272&sid=16710550&s_cid=rss-272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



He is a stud. Just thought I would link for those who haven't seen it.



<p style="margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; outline: 0;" id="kslvid16710550"></p><script type="text/javascript" src="http://pandora.bonnint.net/video/embed-p.php?id=16710550"></script><p style="margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; outline: 0; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: .75em; text-align: center; width: 424px;">Video Courtesy of <a href="http://www.ksl.com/?nid=272&sid=16710550">KSL.com</a></p>
G
Guest
I really like Apo's attitude. It meshes really well with his skill set.
J
jonnylingo
hawkwing wrote:
I really like Apo's attitude. It meshes really well with his skill set.


No kidding. He comes off as quite a humble guy. Hope he has a good year. He deserves it.
M
Mars


Is he injury prone? I'm beginning to wonder...



His buddy Zac Stout seems to be doing even worse in that department right now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.