Archived Topic

Band of Brothers T-Shirt

by urroner · 8/7/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
I keep hearing about some awesome black t-shirts the coaches were wearing. Does anybody have a picture of them?
U
urroner
I WANT ONE!!!!
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
I keep hearing about some awesome black t-shirts the coaches were wearing. Does anybody have a picture of them?


It's actually "Bandy of Brothers," try to keep up.
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
I keep hearing about some awesome black t-shirts the coaches were wearing. Does anybody have a picture of them?


It's actually "Bandy of Brothers," try to keep up.


I saw that, but I wasn't going to say anything.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
If anyone finds out if those can be purchased by the public, speak up. Would love to get those for my boys and me.
E
EM_Puma
I would like one too more so than one of those rise up or whatever T-shirs
K
kiwibacon
Brian Kariya was wearing one (I think this picture is from today). The picture was on the "BYU Football" facebook page for a Thursdays Heroes Reunion event.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259718640705106.74122.150809581596013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/185281_259718667371770_150809581596013_1097122_3081786_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CannonCougar85
Is it just me or does the shirt Bronco is wearing in that twitpic look like BYU blue and not black?
C
Cougs_Rule
Yes it appeared in that pic as blue to me as well. But all the media reports said the shirt was black.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.