Archived Topic

Replay 2010 vs Washington

by scott715 · 8/6/2011

Advertisement
S
scott715
The game is on CBS Sports right now.
S
Schmoe
It was on the other day, maybe yesterday, and I caught the last half. I'm happy cause now I get to watch the first half (and the TCU vs Utah game was on before it, can you say 37-0 through three quarters? Hahahaha!).



PS-I still can't get over how much they all drooled over Jake Locker during this game (not to mention the draft pick, WTF!?). The dude throws about as well as my two-year-old. WAIT! I take that back, my boy is almost three and now throws better than Locker.
S
scott715
Heaps debut's first pass was ugly. He is doing pretty well late in first quarter. Driving towards the endzone.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.