Archived Topic

Jabari talks about THE JIMMER and BYU

by urroner · 8/6/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Jimmer's experience at BYU had impact on top prospect Jabari Parker by Jay Drew


Parker will be a junior this year, and is a BYU recruiting target because he is LDS.

Parker told Brian Snow, a national recruiting analyst for Scout.com, that he isn't just considering BYU due to his LDS faith. It's a basketball-related decision, he said.



"I just saw Jimmer [Fredette] and how he did out there and how he played. Why not consider one of those schools," he said. "I also saw San Diego State and Kawhi Leonard and he was a first-round pick as well, so I just figured I might as well look at a school like BYU."



Parker told Snow he won't make a decision until his senior year.



"I will focus on it during my senior year, but there is no reason to really focus on it too much right now," he said.


Mongo may just be pawn in game of life, but Mongo is happy.



http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_img/movie/t/h/k/blazing_saddles_1974_500x333_819209.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
I wonder how Lenard feels about helping us out? I thank him and have respect for him. Jabari is correct, both schools did very well this past season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.