Archived Topic

NCAA 12 video game

by kjjson · 8/5/2011

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So has anyone played the NCAA 12 video game? I have a Wii, and unfortunately, NCAA is not coming on the Wii, so I am really debating about getting a PS3.
G
Guest
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.
B
BYUBALLIN
the game is awsome i love it. to bad the game has northern ill higher than BYU..BYU's rating r awful on that game.
B
Brayden Green
hawkwing wrote:
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.


I sold my PS3 for the $.



That was NOT the best investment I ever made...



:munch: :gross: :sick: :~( :munch: :gross: :sick: :~(



:sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk: :sulk:
M
Metal Bubba
hawkwing wrote:
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.


If this is true, you've got real problems. ;)
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I just got an Xbox 360 on Tuesday, and got my copy of NCAA Football 12 today. It's gonna be a good weekend. :D



*Note: I would've gone the PS3 route, but my ISP gave me an Xbox for signing up with them, so it works out. :)
G
Guest
Metal Bubba wrote:
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.


If this is true, you've got real problems. ;)


Have you seen the stock market lately? My PS3 is killing my other investments right now!
M
Mingjai
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.


If this is true, you've got real problems. ;)


Have you seen the stock market lately? My PS3 is killing my other investments right now!


Buying a new car is a better investment than the stock market right now...
M
Metal Bubba
Mingjai wrote:
Metal Bubba wrote:
Do it. PS3 was the best investment I ever made.


If this is true, you've got real problems. ;)


Have you seen the stock market lately? My PS3 is killing my other investments right now!


Buying a new car is a better investment than the stock market right now...


Hahaha. Good one... from both of you.
M
Mars
kjjson wrote:
So has anyone played the NCAA 12 video game? I have a Wii, and unfortunately, NCAA is not coming on the Wii

Me too. :~(
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Played a few quick rounds tonight, and I must say that the game is awesome! Especially after loading an updated roster that replaces the 'QB #9' name with Heaps for example. This game kills. The LES environment isn't perfect, with the sounds and all, but at least they have the George Q. Cannon firing after a touchdown. :)
B
BYUBALLIN
listen close when you get a first down. its says thats another cougar first down
J
JamieVallen
BYUBALLIN wrote:
listen close when you get a first down. its says thats another cougar first down

Sadly they say it for every team...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
I'm working on implementing custom stadium sounds, so that the right music plays before the opening kickoff, and timeout music is right imperial march after a third down stop etc. :)
D
Dcr36
I doubt I'm going to get NCAA 12, largely because I don't think I can talk my wife into letting me after buying NCAA 09, NCAA 10 and NCAA 11.



I know this year they were adding "gameday traditions" as the new presentation feature. Did BYU get any individual treatment, or do they still get the generic presentation?
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Dcr36 wrote:
I doubt I'm going to get NCAA 12, largely because I don't think I can talk my wife into letting me after buying NCAA 09, NCAA 10 and NCAA 11.



I know this year they were adding "gameday traditions" as the new presentation feature. Did BYU get any individual treatment, or do they still get the generic presentation?


Generic. No pregame BYU stuff. :(
B
BYUBALLIN
jmvcougar wrote:
listen close when you get a first down. its says thats another cougar first down

Sadly they say it for every team...

leave it to an indians fan to ruin it for everyone..hahah kidding...had to say it iam the biggest White sox fan ever...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
Jus won the BCS National Championship as BYU. Oddly enough, they squared away against the Houston Cougars. I think the BCS selection committee was drunk on selection Sunday. :) In other news, an 8-5 :utard: team somehow won their division, and also beat then 12-0 Oregon in the PAC 10.2 Championship game, and headed to the Rose Bowl as an unranked participant. The somehow beat Wisconson 14-13. UCONN got throttled in the Sugar Bowl, Boise St. dismantled Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl 35-9. TCU got throttled by OU 35-17. OU went on to finish second in the final polls. And BYU / Houston in the NC game, BYU dominated 48-14. Heaps thre for 423 yards and 4 TD's in the game.



On the season, Heaps threw for 3264 yards, 32 TD's and 1 INT. He set an NCAA record with a 233.4 PER.



JJ Di Luigi finished 3rd in the Heisman balloting behind Case Keenum of Houston, and Orwin Smith of Georgia Tech. JJ rushed for 1210 yards and 25 TD's during the season.



Both Cody Hoffman and McKay Jacobson went for 1000+ yards receiving. Devin Mahina emerged as the goto tight end, with 425 receiving yards.



I would love to see these season results actually take place... Even if it meant Utah winning the PAC-12 and the Rose Bowl.
K
kfilly20
Its hilarious how inflated utahs stats are after going to the pac 12. Players who have never seen the field are much higher ranked than byu's best players.
R
redneckjedi
Ungoy wrote:
Jus won the BCS National Championship as BYU. Oddly enough, they squared away against the Houston Cougars. I think the BCS selection committee was drunk on selection Sunday. :) In other news, an 8-5 :utard: team somehow won their division, and also beat then 12-0 Oregon in the PAC 10.2 Championship game, and headed to the Rose Bowl as an unranked participant. The somehow beat Wisconson 14-13. UCONN got throttled in the Sugar Bowl, Boise St. dismantled Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl 35-9. TCU got throttled by OU 35-17. OU went on to finish second in the final polls. And BYU / Houston in the NC game, BYU dominated 48-14. Heaps thre for 423 yards and 4 TD's in the game.



On the season, Heaps threw for 3264 yards, 32 TD's and 1 INT. He set an NCAA record with a 233.4 PER.



JJ Di Luigi finished 3rd in the Heisman balloting behind Case Keenum of Houston, and Orwin Smith of Georgia Tech. JJ rushed for 1210 yards and 25 TD's during the season.



Both Cody Hoffman and McKay Jacobson went for 1000+ yards receiving. Devin Mahina emerged as the goto tight end, with 425 receiving yards.



I would love to see these season results actually take place... Even if it meant Utah winning the PAC-12 and the Rose Bowl.


Difficulty level?



I ask because on Heisman, at least in '08, if I don't make absolutely perfect reads on every pass play it WILL be intercepted. It would be a miracle to finish the season with just one pick. It really helps me appreciate everything a QB has to do mentally, and why being able to watch film on an opponent and play against the scout team is so important. It's not easy to be a QB!
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.