Archived Topic

Matt Reynolds

by superchargedcougar · 8/2/2011

Advertisement
N
nuk13
I am confident that will change after the season. I think Heaps, one of the recievers and one of the linebackers will displace some on the list. I also think that it's possible that one of the dbs could come thuough. Yes, I said db.
B
BYULV
#29 - Manti Teo. The guy looks like a beast. Be nice to see one of our guys surpass Manti by the end of the year.
V
vancouvercougar
Any chance a :utard: makes this list?
S
superchargedcougar
Actually that guy that blocked the field goal last year was on there. I think his name is Brandon Burton, but I can't remember so don't quote me or anything



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Burton wasn't on there. He couldn't be on there he went to the draft and was slated as a late first yearly second rounder and went in the fifth I believe. :lol: I don't see any :utard: getting on that list. Who would be there from :utard: ? The only player who had a shot of being on that list (burton) left early because he feared that going to the Crap-12 would only show people what kind of corner he truly was. A guy with speed but didn't cover as well as everyone claimed he did.
S
superchargedcougar
You were right. I was thinking of Tank Carder from TCU. No utah players



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Te'o is awesome, and will climb, not drop. If he coms out after this year, he is an early round pick for sure. 1st or 2nd. Personally, I hope he comes out early.
D
Ddawg
Lawboy wrote:
Te'o is awesome, and will climb, not drop. If he coms out after this year, he is an early round pick for sure. 1st or 2nd. Personally, I hope he comes out early.


Exactly - so we don't have to play against him! What a force.
C
Cougs_Rule
Maybe he found religion and will stay. ;-)



As for Matt, thats great press.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
nuk13 wrote:
I am confident that will change after the season. I think Heaps, one of the recievers and one of the linebackers will displace some on the list. I also think that it's possible that one of the dbs could come thuough. Yes, I said db.

So u r saying Reynolds falls off but BYU ends up with 2 or 3 other players on the top 100 list. I respectfully disagree. Even with Reynolds it is not likely to have more than 2 and 2 is a stretch. There are about 118 teams and few will have more than 1 although a very small number of teams may top 2.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.