Archived Topic

Anyone see True Blue tonight?

by Y4LYFE · 8/2/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y4LYFE
I wish it was a bit longer, but True Blue is going to be a great show this year. I love Lamont Morgan's contribution as well



Bad quality (I bought the Mtn camera on ebay for 60 cents and used it)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90k1pY5dXYw
J
jonnylingo
Saw it. Liked it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Y4LYFE wrote:
I wish it was a bit longer, but True Blue is going to be a great show this year. I love Lamont Morgan's contribution as well



Bad quality (I bought the Mtn camera on ebay for 60 cents and used it)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90k1pY5dXYw


Sorry to call you a liar, but there is no way you filmed that with a Mtn camera . . . the picture was way too clear. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y4LYFE
BYULV wrote:
I wish it was a bit longer, but True Blue is going to be a great show this year. I love Lamont Morgan's contribution as well



Bad quality (I bought the Mtn camera on ebay for 60 cents and used it)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90k1pY5dXYw


Sorry to call you a liar, but there is no way you filmed that with a Mtn camera . . . the picture was way too clear. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If I paid the full price $3.00 they would've included the Vaseline, but I just paid 60 cents for the equipment.
E
EM_Puma
I just watched it on-demand at the BYUtv site. True Blue was excellent and a lot of fun.



So what is the deal with Blaine Fowler? Did I miss the memo on his approintment to BYUtv? Does this mean he left the mtn? I like Blaine, but when they said he'll be doing some FB and BB, I didn't know what that meant as far as his former employer.
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
I seem to remember hearing that he's still under contract with the mtn. and Vs., but will be doing games on BYUtv when he isn't doing a game on one of the aforementioned networks.
E
EM_Puma
Yndian wrote:
I seem to remember hearing that he's still under contract with the mtn. and Vs., but will be doing games on BYUtv when he isn't doing a game on one of the aforementioned networks.


I hope so as I always like his telecasts. His father is a fixture as a Cougar Club volunteer for every publich FB practice that I have ever attended and would always be talking to everyone like he had known them all of his life.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.