Archived Topic

Jordan Loverigde

by BroncoBot · 7/30/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Who's got the scoop on this recruit. He's getting a lot of attention and will be getting more after what he's done to teams in AAU play.
B
byucougar1
Has received an offer from the Y and a bunch of other good schools. He has claimed to be waiting for more or better offers.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
He's playing with the Utah Bump and Run and just lit the Atlanta Celtics up for 35 and 12! His teammates commited to Utah State are putting pressure on him. He has no teammates from BYU. He is short 6'6", but he may be another Barkley type player. The Y has offered and I sure hope he comes. I agree with the guy who said he and Parker would improve things for the Cougars.
T
tmoney35
nuk13 wrote:
I agree with the guy who said he and Parker would improve things for the Cougars.


I vote this post be awarded understatement of the year
N
nuk13
I agree with you 2! Is Loverigde LDS?
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Presently he has 9 offers: Utah, BYU, USU, Weber State, CSU, CO, SDSU, HI and Santa Clara.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
ThrowbackBlue
Loveridge is LDS and has worked out and played pickup games with our guys the past two years. He has a great relationship with our players and coaches. I'm pretty confident we'll get him given his relationships with BYU already. As I see it, among his current offers he's ours to lose. Now if a team like Kansas offers him...... then I'm not quite as confident.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.