Archived Topic

Good News for Dennis Pitta

by snoscythe · 7/26/2011

Advertisement
Y
Y12
Wish Pitta could have benefited at the expense of another player. My understanding is that Heap is a member of the chruch and his brother is currently on BYU's roster.
C
CougarClaw
both true.



I'm actually distantly related to Heap. (not Heaps)

Todd will land somewhere else. He's too good not to see the field.
S
snoscythe
Y12 wrote:
Wish Pitta could have benefited at the expense of another player. My understanding is that Heap is a member of the chruch and his brother is currently on BYU's roster.


Who is his brother? I don't see a Heap on the roster anywhere.
R
runbyu1
Where did Todd Heap play college ball?
Advertisement
S
scott715
I think ASU
Y
Yndian
scott715 wrote:
I think ASU


Correct. He's from Mesa, went to the same high school as John Beck and Max Hall. His mom is Danny White's cousin, so he's Max's second cousin, which, oddly enough, makes him Dennis Pitta's second cousin-in-law, if there is such a thing.
N
nuk13
Whoever the comentater is thinks Dickson has the ability to be the starter.
T
trueblue72
Todd Heap went to ASU, his brother Brad Heap came to the Y as a tight end but at spring game last year he was playing QB. If I remember correctly he was the guy that Jordan Johnson got his pick 6 off of. But he's waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down on the depth Chart. My guess is HeapS (not to be confused with Heap), Nelson, Lark, Munns/Stewart, Heaps. Needless to say he is buried on the depth chart. Todd Heap back home to AZ to hook up with his cousin Max? I don't seem to recall AZ having any tight ends that have proven themselves.
S
scott715
Maybe he can help block for Max. Their line is aweful.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.