Archived Topic

Best Ever--Offensive Guards Edition

by snoscythe · 7/25/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
This week we are going to name BYU's best ever Offensive Guards--who do you think is in the conversation for best ever?



Make your nominations here, and Thursday morning we'll put a poll up and let you decide. We'll be naming two, so when the poll is up you'll get two votes. Sunday night the poll will close and the top vote-getters will be enshrined.



The All-Time Team has been updated from last weeks polls: http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
SpiffCoug
Lunchbox Sanders

Ben Archibald

Travis Bright

Rey Feinga

Mohammed Elewonibi

Larry Moore
R
redneckjedi
Evan Pilgrim

Eli Herring
S
SpiffCoug
I nominate this as the hardest to come up with a candidate position group.
W
Wickchad
SpiffCoug wrote:
I nominate this as the hardest to come up with a candidate position group.


Coming up with one is easy: Mohammed Elewonibi.



Naming the second one is the hard part.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
redneckjedi wrote:
Evan Pilgrim

Eli Herring


I agree with both of these nominees. The Pilgrim pancakes stat was kept weekly. Eli Herring was so good the NFL couldn't resist and drafted him even after he said he would not play.



I also wholeheartily endorse Moe Eleowanibi. Should we just give him one of the spots? Do we really have to vote whether or not the only offensive lineman to win the Outland Trophy is one of the best ever?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.