Archived Topic

The Rough Life of Jimmer

by Mars · 7/17/2011

Advertisement
M
Mars
http://nbcoutofbounds.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/sisterwives04.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



“I’m not Mormon,” said Tate Golden of Phoenix (middle, holding the sign). But I’d be willing to read the Book of Mormon for Jimmer.” Golden and her friends (Taylor, Jenny, Melissa, Megan, and Jenn all attend St. Mary’s near Oakland and drove up to see Jimmer.



http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/07/16/big-love-jimmer-fredette-wows-the-bikini-babes-at-tahoe-celebrity-golf/related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
N
nuk13
Gees, I'm going to start practicing my shot and lying about my age! No wonder some still believe in plural marraige.
G
Gunk
Jimmer's girlfriend has to love that...
U
urroner
After much prayer and fasting, I have realized that seven is the perfect number of wives for a righteous man and it's not one for each night of the week you pervs.



Four of the wives will go to work and bring home the bacon so the man can stay home and watch the football game



Two of the will will stay home to raise the kids, clean and repair the house, do the yard, and fix gourmet meals every day so the man can stay home and watch the football game



The seventh wife, well, she's halftime entertainment.



:whistle: :whistle:
N
nuk13
Who's the guy behind them, an agent?
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
funny, I think we saw the exact same signs at the Utah, SDSU, and Wyoming games this past year. But we thought those signs were insensitve and rude and this one is funny.



must be the hot chicks instead of the fat, sweaty guys.



yeah. that must be it.
S
snoscythe
Gunk wrote:
Jimmer's girlfriend has to love that...


If I were her I'd be stoked!
C
CougarClaw
snoscythe wrote:
Jimmer's girlfriend has to love that...


If I were her I'd be stoked!


to have such hot sister wives? :bug:
G
Guest
CougarClaw wrote:
Gunk wrote:
Jimmer's girlfriend has to love that...


If I were her I'd be stoked!


to have such hot sister wives? :bug:


If you have to have sister wives, they might as well be super hot.
B
blue42
nuk13 wrote:
Who's the guy behind them, an agent?


I think it's Inspector Gadget
Advertisement
N
nuk13
blue42 wrote:
Who's the guy behind them, an agent?


I think it's Inspector Gadget[/quote



Of course! He got his eyes up just in time for the picture.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.