Archived Topic

Going to Taiwan from China.

by urroner · 7/14/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
1) Open Google Maps (Get directions).

2) Type China as your starting point

3) Type Taiwan as your destination.

4) Read step 48

5) Discuss
S
SpiffCoug
Why am I starting in Lanzhou?
U
urroner
SpiffCoug wrote:
Why am I starting in Lanzhou?


I think it because if you don't give a very specific location, but a general area, it starts in the middle of that area. If you give America as one of the points, the point is in the middle of America.



If I give my home town as one of the points, it starts in the middle of my home town.
K
kiwibacon
I am more so concerned with step 49.
B
BigCougsFan
It's the exact same concept Cuban's use to get to you in Florida, Urroner.



We need to take Google away from the Cuban's, then they won't know how to get to America.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.