Powell was at BYU camp a few weeks back, so the coaches got to work with him 1 on 1, and they did not offer at hat time. I assume it is because they are holding spots for Biegel and Hinds, and if Biegel sticks with Wisconsin, Powell might get it. They told him to send in some tape of his first 3 games his senior year.
I also read where it was reported that BYU would offer only 19 schollies this year, and BYU is at 15 verbals as of right now--including Lindsay. That leaves 4 more to give, and with offers out there for Fanaika, Hinds, Biegel, Kaumatule and others, BYU might be waiting. From what I am reading, Kaumatule sounds like a Stanford lean, Biegel a Wisconsin lean. The other two are also up in the air, so Powell could get an offer, and perhaps Lutui as well.
I love the fact that Mangum is getting so much love, because having a solid QB always attracts more honey.