Archived Topic

Field of Dream 2

by urroner · 7/7/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Field of Dreams 2



At last, the lockout is defeated by football players and AC/DC.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ-2YtHn2dU
S
SpiffCoug
BEST VIDEO EVER!
B
byucougar1
Those hits were weak. Need to view Terry Tate Office Linebacker videos on m.funnyordie.com



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Dwight
byucougar1 wrote:
Those hits were weak. Need to view Terry Tate Office Linebacker videos on m.funnyordie.com



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Terry Tate Office Linebacker is must see Youtube! I made all of my employees watch the 1st episode as well as the sensitivity training episode. I got in trouble with my wife when I told her about it. However, I'm sure she secretly thinks they are funny too. :P
B
byucougar1
Love the water cooler clothes line tackle, blind side hit from behind cubicle and the track down chase along the corridor - productivity is off the charts due to the king of pain. Too bad the employees weren't Yewts.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Or I'll give you taste of Terry Cake of Pain and you WON"T want a second helping of that.
C
CougarClaw
Hi Terry!

Oh Hi Janice!
B
byucougar1
This is my house - when it's game time, it is pain time.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVYTIv47bdY

"You can't cut the cheese wherever you please. That's just nasty.''
B
byucougar1
I just got busted by TT while watching the video.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.