Archived Topic

Leavitt 2013 commits

by scott715 · 7/6/2011

Advertisement
S
scott715
Don't know much about him. From Portland Central Catholic plays RB and S. Dad was a former player.
B
byucougar1
5-11/200 plays RB/LB at Westlake HS in Portland, OR. Can power lift 310 and squat 500. See more about him at BYU.scout or his YouTube video (9 minutes). The kid has a motor and always seems to find the ball no matter where it is.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
I read all I could about Leavitt. The part I like is - he prefers the Defensive side of the ball, likes to hit, is strong as a Beast & has 4.5 speed! Bam! Mongo like. Bueno!!

8)
L
Lawboy
Sounds like a great safety prospect for sure. Always hard to gauge the early commits, but I do not think BYU would waste them on just any kid, so he has to be the real deal. I suspect he ends up as a 3*, unless he goes off this year, which is possible. Solid get for sure.
B
byufan4ever
The best part is this quote from him:


Utah was also recruiting me, too, but I wasn't really interested in them. I'm a BYU guy.


That's what I like to hear!!
Advertisement
S
scott715
When we offer sophmores they must be good.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Awesome - looks like the kind of hard-hitting safety that we love...and maybe with a bit more speed and athleticism than we are used to.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.