D
DwightCorrect me if I am wrong, but this team seems to be pretty loaded up with depth and competition at almost every position. A few questions:
What will happen at tight end? Is coach Wreynolds up to this task. I've heard through the grape-vine that his enthusiasm has declined in recent years.
How will the secondary look?
Our D-line is big enough to stop the run, but will it be too big to pass rush?
Am I wrong to be excited about the linebackers? It seems like there will be at least one great addition at that position (Kavinga) . Maybe that is where the pass rush will come from.
Did Apo's finger heal up completely? That sounded like an injury with some permanent damage.
Will Bronco have the 1s practice against the 1s prior to Ole Miss? Seems like he has the depth to practice a little harder.
What will happen at tight end? Is coach Wreynolds up to this task. I've heard through the grape-vine that his enthusiasm has declined in recent years.
How will the secondary look?
Our D-line is big enough to stop the run, but will it be too big to pass rush?
Am I wrong to be excited about the linebackers? It seems like there will be at least one great addition at that position (Kavinga) . Maybe that is where the pass rush will come from.
Did Apo's finger heal up completely? That sounded like an injury with some permanent damage.
Will Bronco have the 1s practice against the 1s prior to Ole Miss? Seems like he has the depth to practice a little harder.

