B
BYUROCKSY'all know I normally do not share this type of stuff, but with the economy and all.
I just got 2 pairs of PUMAS (one for me, on for my bro)for only $36 each ($72 total) at Famous Footwear, they have a buy one get one half off (clearance items), and then I used a coupon take an extra 20% off (exp today) I figured I would post this, IF YOU NEED TO GET SHOES today is the day!
Before the discounts. $159.99 ($79.99 each)
Clearance 25% of each, now only $120.00 ($60.00 each)
Get one half off, now only $90.00
Get an other 20% off, final subtotal $72
So basically I got 2 pairs of Puma's for only $72 when normally they are $79.99 each.
(Buy one get one half off (Clearance items)
http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=4294953403 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Go online figure out what you want, then go to a store, and they will order it for you, in your size, and then FREE SHIPPING! Don't forget to use this. (take an EXTRA 20% offhttp://www.famousfootwear.com/Content/2011/banners/wk22/facebookCoupon.html?partnerid=fb_ffwk23exclusive " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
I just figured I would share this, not knowing if any of you need new shoes, if not ignore this post.
If you do, I hope this helps you.
PS this is not trolling, and I am not trying to spam you guys, I get NOTHING if you buy, I just wanted to help y'all.
I just got 2 pairs of PUMAS (one for me, on for my bro)for only $36 each ($72 total) at Famous Footwear, they have a buy one get one half off (clearance items), and then I used a coupon take an extra 20% off (exp today) I figured I would post this, IF YOU NEED TO GET SHOES today is the day!
Before the discounts. $159.99 ($79.99 each)
Clearance 25% of each, now only $120.00 ($60.00 each)
Get one half off, now only $90.00
Get an other 20% off, final subtotal $72
So basically I got 2 pairs of Puma's for only $72 when normally they are $79.99 each.
(Buy one get one half off (Clearance items)
Go online figure out what you want, then go to a store, and they will order it for you, in your size, and then FREE SHIPPING! Don't forget to use this. (take an EXTRA 20% off
I just figured I would share this, not knowing if any of you need new shoes, if not ignore this post.
If you do, I hope this helps you.
PS this is not trolling, and I am not trying to spam you guys, I get NOTHING if you buy, I just wanted to help y'all.

