Archived Topic

July 11

by trueblue72 · 7/2/2011

Advertisement
T
trueblue72
So I was talking to a players dad the other day and he said that July 11 is going to be a big day for the program as far as announcements are concerned. He told me that there are going to be some huge things announced. Can anyone out there shed some light on what those announcements could be?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
It's the day before football media day. So I imagine we could hear of a scheduling announcement or something like that that could then be more discussed at media day.
L
Lawboy
OR perhaps he misstated the day and all these things will get announced July 12, which is what I think will happen. Why leak that news 1 day early when ESPN is sending someone out to participate on JUly 12? I am sure they will not want us to scoop them on that.
B
bigbluepuma
They probably won't be making any major official announcements on Sunday.
L
Lawboy
The 11th is a Monday. The 12th a Tuesday...



I suspect the 12th will have football and hoops scheduling info, TV related info(ESPN and BYUtv), LES and MC upgrades related info, plus a push to get fans to the new BYU Facebook pages for various groups. I think it will be the most eventful MEdia Day BYU has ever had, although it won't take too much to get that honor.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
So it looks like you were all right. July 12 will be the big day. So what are the announcements going to be? Let start a pool thread and whoever guesses the biggest news that will be delivered tomorrow wins something. Maybe one of the shirts that have been displayed here on CC. I guess I should start..... hmmmmm........ A 3 game series with Nebraska home and home and neutral site at Mile High in Denver.

Also with these "big" announcements tomorrow, which one of the fence sitters will finally commit?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.