Archived Topic

WCC Cool New Intro

by EM_Puma · 6/29/2011

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
WCC is getting reading and I love the new intro:



http://www.wccsports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Guest
Wow, their page is really taking a beating. It's taken several minutes just to load.
B
blue42
hawkwing wrote:
Wow, their page is really taking a beating. It's taken several minutes just to load.


It's because of all the cougar fans trying to watch it!!
G
Guest
great video though!
1
1967cougar
Nice vid, but isn't their clock wrong? I show it having us joining at noon on July 1st. I thought it would be midnight on June 30.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I know the CougarCorner.com countdown clock goes to the midnight on June 30th, and nothing is more official than that!
K
Kajdin
Dang. Can't say I've ever seen anything that well done from the MWC. Simple but powerful.



"Above the Rest" and "Now's Our Time" vs. "A New Dawn"
E
EM_Puma
So what happens when the clock hits ZERO at noon tomorrow? Will my screen erupt in fireworks and streamers fall from the ceiling? I just can't wait! :crazy:
S
SpiffCoug
EM_Puma wrote:
So what happens when the clock hits ZERO at noon tomorrow? Will my screen erupt in fireworks and streamers fall from the ceiling? I just can't wait! :crazy:

It'll be anti-climatic like Y2K was.
D
DesertCougar
I cannot imagine the MWC doing something that well. I love the new voice. It is nice to have a bit of a "red carpet," if you will, rolled out for BYU. I cannot imagine the MWC ever doing that for any of their teams. I am excited to see the new logo. I really don't think it needs to change much - just add a star...



Also I love how the WCC website has BYU campus as a backdrop with the 'Y' glowing on the mountain.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
SpiffCoug wrote:
So what happens when the clock hits ZERO at noon tomorrow? Will my screen erupt in fireworks and streamers fall from the ceiling? I just can't wait! :crazy:

It'll be anti-climatic like Y2K was.


:) Yea, I remember I was in charge of our information systems where I worked for a small company in Winchester VA and 2000 came and went and nothing happened that affected us. I'm hoping it will be a bit more than that.
U
Ungoy
WCC video has been updated with new logo, and a welcome to BYU into the conference!



http://www.wccsports.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.