G
GuestOkay, this one is sure to get interesting!
We're doing this each week to get us through the Spring/Summer doldrums. Monday I'll set the position and let you all submit names for consideration. After a couple of days, I'll take your nominations and create a poll thread to open up the voting as well as a more pointed debate, with a CougarCorner winner being crowned each Sunday evening.
This week we head back to the sidelines to once and for all crown the best Offensive Coordinator BYU has ever had---who do you think is in the conversation for best ever? We'll be naming one, so when the poll is up you'll get one vote.
We're doing this each week to get us through the Spring/Summer doldrums. Monday I'll set the position and let you all submit names for consideration. After a couple of days, I'll take your nominations and create a poll thread to open up the voting as well as a more pointed debate, with a CougarCorner winner being crowned each Sunday evening.
This week we head back to the sidelines to once and for all crown the best Offensive Coordinator BYU has ever had---who do you think is in the conversation for best ever? We'll be naming one, so when the poll is up you'll get one vote.

