Archived Topic

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Jake Heaps!

by Mars · 6/26/2011

Advertisement
M
Mars


http://lockerz.com/s/114175378" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Now back to your own pitiful lives foul denizens of the message boards!!

;)
T
TBurg Coug
Congrats Jake!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
YBrit
Congrats Jake,



And Dr. Mrs. Future NFL star wife,



Please make sure Jake keeps unnecessary weight off, make sure he studies film and lifts every second of every day.



Thanks
U
Ungoy
Congrats Jake!
D
Ddawg
Please Mrs. Heaps - do what all good wives do - become their husbands conscience. All successful men have a smart, sensible & focused wife keeping them balanced & on track. Best wishes - success!!

8)
Advertisement
U
urroner
"I do" - the shortest sentence.



"I do" - the longest sentence, especially if said in the temple.
S
SpiffCoug
Hopefully this means we won't see Jake Heaps and Honor Code violation in the same sentence now.
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
"I do" - the shortest sentence.


Not to quibble, but "Go." is actually the shortest sentence.
K
kiwibacon
Schmoe wrote:
"I do" - the shortest sentence.


Not to quibble, but "Go." is actually the shortest sentence.
Si.
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Not to quibble, but "Go." is actually the shortest sentence.

And here I thought the two shortest sentences were "Lehi dwelt in a tent" and "Jesus wept"... :whistle:
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
SpiffCoug wrote:
Hopefully this means we won't see Jake Heaps and Honor Code violation in the same sentence now.


Yes. That is the positive and now as long as she does not domesticate him too much, then the negative side of the players being married won't come into play. Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".
M
Mars
EM_Puma wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:
U
urroner
Mars wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.


I definitely didn't lose my sanity until after my marriage to the lovely and beautiful LadyHawk.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.


I definitely didn't lose my sanity until after my marriage to the lovely and beautiful LadyHawk.

And the fact that she married you is evidence that she lost her sanity BEFORE the wedding :lol:
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I think Jake has an edge in his choice of mates, and that is that his wife is the daughter of a former BYU football player. She probably grew up on football, loves the YU football program, and will not cause issues as some spouses have been claimed to have done. I may be wrong, but I suspect her parents can help her out with any issues and helping her understand the demands Jake will have placed upon him. I see this as a win-win.
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:
urroner wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.


I definitely didn't lose my sanity until after my marriage to the lovely and beautiful LadyHawk.

And the fact that she married you is evidence that she lost her sanity BEFORE the wedding :lol:

Well played, sir! And very true.
S
Schmoe
EM_Puma wrote:
Hopefully this means we won't see Jake Heaps and Honor Code violation in the same sentence now.


Yes. That is the positive and now as long as she does not domesticate him too much, then the negative side of the players being married won't come into play. Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".


Chad Lewis wrote about this in his book. he basically says that losing your edge due to marriage is nonsense and that it is simply an excuse.
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.


I definitely didn't lose my sanity until after my marriage to the lovely and beautiful LadyHawk.


I hope you thank the lord each night that your wife has poor taste in men, Hawking. ;)



I know I do.
V
vancouvercougar
Gunk wrote:
urroner wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
Some just lose that edge when they say "I do".

They lose something their wedding day, that's for sure... :whistle:


Hopefully they lose it after their wedding and not before.


I definitely didn't lose my sanity until after my marriage to the lovely and beautiful LadyHawk.


I hope you thank the lord each night that your wife has poor taste in men, Hawking. ;)



I know I do.


Gunk, Why do you thank the Lord each night that Hawk's wife has poor taste in men?
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.