Archived Topic

2011 CougarCorner Draft competition

by CougarClaw · 6/24/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
So, the competition thread is locked. So I can't gloat there. I might as well gloat here.



I CALLED IT I CALLED IT I CALLED IT..



yes.

I feel better now.

Thank you.



So what did I win?

humility? Deference?
G
Guest
Congratulations to CougarClaw for winning. I will come up with a prize and get it to you... (eventually...)
S
SpiffCoug
He gets nothing until he starts coming to the podcasts again. Next time he can make it let's get him some pizza.
C
CougarClaw
Pizza is good. Here's a few other ideas:



a delete button.once per month I get to delete someone's post for no reason whatsoever. All that is left will be a smoulderingcrater.gif where the post used to be. Awesome!



Can you make my username to display in like the fontsize 45-90 range?



Can you make CougarCorner autocorrect the word "The" into "Cougarclaw wins!" for a week?



I'd actually be okay with a 12 win football season guarantee



OR here's a good one: Everytime a screen with one of my posts on it is opened can you make the song "I wear my sunglasses at night" play?



all satisfactory prizes.
S
SpiffCoug
I guarantee you BYU will win 12 games in football over the next two years.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.