Archived Topic

Jimmer at #10, do you take the over or the under or push?

by hawkwing · 6/22/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Lets see what our users think is the most likely, top 10 pick, or later?
C
craigoscarson
I expect he'll either go to Phoenix or Indiana, if the Knicks don't make a move to get him.



Sacramento is the only team even considering him in the top 10 and that's a sinking ship I don't think Jimmer wants a part of. Tyreke Evans is the anti-Jimmer and it's not a terribly great location for marketing, etc. The Maloofs have not been smart with their money the last 5 years either.



Utah won't have the guts to pull the string and they'll lose the only chance they had to make me (and many others I'm sure) Jazz fans. If they don't like money, then so-be-it. Jimmer is a winner, if Utah can't see that after all this time then they don't matter to me whatsoever.
S
SpiffCoug
Aren't the Maloofs trying/wanting to move the team to Vegas?
I
IowaCougar
Whoever selected "with pick 10" did so after Jimmer was drafted last night - Isn't that cheating? I was going to point out that no-one got it right, then someone pulled a fast one. Oh well..



I think the decision by the Kings to get Jimmer was a savvy business move. They expect him to be a big draw that will help resurrect their franchise.



I know they've been talking about moving to Anaheim, but I think a move to Vegas might actually be more successful. Think about the number of "visitor" fans that might decide to take in an away game, just because it's in Vegas. They might even buy tickets and not show up (distracted).
M
Mars
IowaCougar wrote:
Whoever selected "with pick 10" did so after Jimmer was drafted last night - Isn't that cheating? I was going to point out that no-one got it right, then someone pulled a fast one. Oh well..

You know what they say about hindsight... :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.