Archived Topic

Kori Gaines Back!

by EM_Puma · 6/22/2011

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I was glad to see it pointed out elsewhere that Kori Gaines indeed made it back to BYU football roster.



http://www.byucougars.com/Roster.jsp?SP=130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
L
Lawboy
As noted, Keoshian and Bryson are not.
S
scott715
Great news about kori!
S
scott715
Great news about kori!
B
byucougar1
Good luck to him :-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Great news. I just hope this doesn't mean that Bryson is out. I really want him back.
L
Lawboy
Based upon the fact that Gaines was on roster and Bryson is not, and that we gave Houk a schollie for fall 2011, I assume that Bryson is not coming back. Be willing to bet he transfers soon.
T
trueblue72
Don't know much about gaines. Is he supposed to be a lock down style corner? Because his measurables aren't awesome. Just curious. Also we got a commit from that kid from lone peak that is a db. Hanneman? Any thoughts on him?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Hahnemann is pulling a greyshirt for fall 2012, will enroll January 2013, then go on a mission. Weird how we have an issue with schollie for fall, but can offer winter. Must be mission staggers.
J
jonnylingo
Lawboy wrote:
Based upon the fact that Gaines was on roster and Bryson is not, and that we gave Houk a schollie for fall 2011, I assume that Bryson is not coming back. Be willing to bet he transfers soon.


Hopefully there is still a chance Bryson comes and there is information we are not aware of in terms of scholarships.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Lawboy wrote:
As noted, Keoshian and Bryson are not.


I never really heard much about Keoshian. He was a small H.S. type w/ great athletic ability. Pretty good physical #'s. I think they were hoping for a diamond in the rough. I guess he just didn't work out.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.