Archived Topic

New Weird Al Video

by snoscythe · 6/21/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
*disclaimer--I grew up until late middle school thinking Weird Al was the funniest thing in the world. Then Mr. Bean showed me the light. Every now and then I look into what Al is doing for a bit of nostalgia.



That said, his new video is like some disturbing JibJab nightmare. I'm not sure what I hate more--the Lady Gaga original, or the creepy Weird Al take:



[youtube]ss_BmTGv43M[/youtube]
H
HoosierCougar
I have to say, Weird Al does creepy better than most anyone else.



I love his obsession/break-up/unrequited love songs. They are hillarious.



Also, his ability to parody/satire both lyrics and a broad variety of genres is part of what's kept him relevant for so long. And by relevant, I think I mean in the hearts of dorky teenage boys who sit in their basements and listen to his music while playing D&D :blush:
C
crazycougar84601
Weird Al cracks me up...lobo fans are soooo lucky to live in a town where the towels are oh so fluffy and the air smells like warm root beer. The lepers and the shriners play the ukulele and anyone would gladly shave your back for a nickel waka waka do do yeah



That said I think he may see a resurgence with the likes of bruno mars, lady gaga, et all



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
crazycougar84601 wrote:
Weird Al cracks me up...lobo fans are soooo lucky to live in a town where the towels are oh so fluffy and the air smells like warm root beer. The lepers and the shriners play the ukulele and anyone would gladly shave your back for a nickel waka waka do do yeah


And I'll never forget the first thing she said to me: she said "hey, you've got weasels on your face."
C
crazycougar84601
So finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected its some big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seaguls haircut and only one nostril....oh man, I hate it when I'm right



Classic



The love song about the girlfriend trying to kill him is a good one...baby, something tells me you don't love me anymore



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.