Archived Topic

Have I missed the Jimmer will fail artilce

by SpiffCoug · 6/21/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Written by Gordon Monson? Or is Monson afraid to write one because he's not sure Jimmer will fail and doesn't want to look dumb? Or he is just waiting for it to published on Thursday?
G
Guest
He has an article already written saying "I knew he would get picked at _LowNumber_ because I've always said he's so good." and he already has one that says "I knew he would get picked at _highNumber_ because I've always said he's so bad"



He just has to wait to see which one he sends in.
S
snoscythe
Monson never writes anything forward-looking. He's a "I-knew-it!" writer instead of a "I know it" writer.
S
scott715
And it will come to me about tomorrow night.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.