Archived Topic

I think I have another favorite on D

by imuakahuku · 6/15/2011

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
I love how hard he has worked to keep his dream alive and I love that he is a "big" corner with what can be assumed above average cover skills and lots of speed. It just seems to me that the D is going to be HUGE this coming year. I can see us going undefeated. Our D giving the O the ball the majority of the time in good to great field position usually leads to points. Man I am sooooo excited for this next year.



I wish we had a few stronger teams to play at home but for the first year of indy not a bad schedule. How many hours until kickoff? :evil:



http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DeepShadesOfBlue/~3/r50fbz2YQ7E/
Y
Y12
I really like how we sound loaded at defensive back.



I find it amazing that in just one year DeQuan Everett has become a footnote. Anyone know why we aren't hearing more about him after all the hype a year ago?
M
Mars
Y12 wrote:
I find it amazing that in just one year DeQuan Everett has become a footnote. Anyone know why we aren't hearing more about him after all the hype a year ago?

He's a good player, but other guys are even better.
L
Lawboy
Indication of BYU actually having depth at the corner position. Been like 15 years, no?
R
redneckjedi
Lawboy wrote:
Indication of BYU actually having depth at the corner position. Been like 15 years, no?


Yep. I hope the comparison to that team 15 years ago holds, too. :love:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.