S
SpiffCougNow if only we had a countdown clock to independence!
Oh wait. Never mind.
by SpiffCoug · 6/11/2011
hawkwing wrote:
The only way we're already independent is if you consider a person who plans to get a divorce already divorced from their spouse, to use your own example.
Schmoe wrote:The only way we're already independent is if you consider a person who plans to get a divorce already divorced from their spouse, to use your own example.
So...you're saying I shouldn't have made out with her? :bug:
BigCougsFan wrote:hawkwing wrote:
The only way we're already independent is if you consider a person who plans to get a divorce already divorced from their spouse, to use your own example.
So...you're saying I shouldn't have made out with her? :bug:
Or impregnate her! As the bible would say, just don't "know" her! :lol:
urroner wrote:Schmoe wrote:The only way we're already independent is if you consider a person who plans to get a divorce already divorced from their spouse, to use your own example.
So...you're saying I shouldn't have made out with her? :bug:
Or impregnate her! As the bible would say, just don't "know" her! :lol:
Don't the scriptures state to know thyself? :whistle: :whistle:
urroner wrote:Schmoe wrote:The only way we're already independent is if you consider a person who plans to get a divorce already divorced from their spouse, to use your own example.
So...you're saying I shouldn't have made out with her? :bug:
Or impregnate her! As the bible would say, just don't "know" her! :lol:
Don't the scriptures state to know thyself? :whistle: :whistle: