Archived Topic

BYU/PSU H/H/N announcement to be today?

by YBrit · 6/9/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Two rumors Id like answers for: The PSU series, and is C-USA really suing ESPN, and why?... ESPN is suing CUSA! wow, dont fight ESPN...http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/the_memphis_edge/2011/03/espn-sues-conference-usa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=6960351#post_form" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
I know I am ready for any scheduling news to come out. Need something over the summer to talk about. And want to see some name programs actually coming to Provo in the future.
E
EM_Puma
Per the article:



"Will be interesting to see how this works out. C-USA needs all the exposure and broadcast revenues it can get. The deal with Fox apparently gave them more money."



All I can say is good luck on that one. It's a road we once traveled and I don't know that we ever benefited from the few more bucks we got. Not fun to not have a relationship with ESPN when you're an "also-ran" conference, but more power to them.
M
Mingjai
EM_Puma wrote:
Per the article:



"Will be interesting to see how this works out. C-USA needs all the exposure and broadcast revenues it can get. The deal with Fox apparently gave them more money."



All I can say is good luck on that one. It's a road we once traveled and I don't know that we ever benefited from the few more bucks we got. Not fun to not have a relationship with ESPN when you're an "also-ran" conference, but more power to them.


Hopefully they were given enough money to cover their liability for breach of contract...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.