Archived Topic

If only we had known THIS!

by snoscythe · 6/6/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
"It's palindromic!!!"
U
Ungoy
The great thing about it is the perpetual loading screen I get when trying to view the abomination. The MWC can't even get their site to stream right.



BTW anyone wanting to see the new logo abomination that looks like it was designed by a middle school intern at 2:00 AM...



http://www.themwc.com/index-main.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



One more edit:



Words can't describe the pain my logical brain experienced in reading this:



http://www.themwc.com/genrel/060611aac.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



:lol: :lol: :lol:
G
Guest
Wow, that's absolutely terrible.
K
Kajdin
What did you expect they don't have BYU's graphic design program to come up with this stuff anymore.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
As a co-worker said, that logo works if it was a credit union, not a "major" college football conference.
P
ProV1
bold and feisty
U
Ungoy
Rock of Gibraltar...
T
trueblue72
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Can't stop laughing. Wow that is bad.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
JamieVallen
It really does look like a corporate logo or something...They might as well also have stolen West Virginia's state Motto and made is MWC "open for business!" Is this crap going to be on all the teams field?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
That's just sad, looks like they stole a doodle from some high school sophomore's notebook.
E
EM_Puma
I honestly don't even remember what it looked like before, that's how memorable it was. If I would have been asked if it was different than last year's, I wouldn't have been able to answer.



The honest truth though, I like the logo (last years or this years--whatever) than the PUKE12's. Not just because the Pukes are part of the conference, but to me it's even more unsightly. Can't say about others as I don't pay much attention to those things.
F
frdbtr
Not a fan of Ben Bagley but this is funny stuff. From the sidebar tweets:



"benbags Well played. RT @CheshSports: @benbags Horrible new logo. Makes me wanna go play some Gamecube. except Gamecube was better. It was on TV. "
T
trueblue72
snoscythe wrote:
"It's palindromic!!!"

That is pretty clever word play. Are you going to have your people change and or add that to Wikipedia to make you look intelligent?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
1
1967cougar
Makes me want to start drinking coffee. "I'll take cream and two lumps of MW logo, please."
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
What, I went to the site and I didn't see that cubed MW. I apparently saw something else and I couldn't figure the big deal. I just saw at Provo Herald what people were talking about. That is butt-ugly. I take it back that the PUKE12's was uglier.
S
snoscythe
I think the whole press conference was a Rebecca Black production
A
a1247
The news tonight said the MWC spent $250,000 on that third grade art project. :bug:
B
BroncoBot
I notice that the moutain west is still using BYU's logo on their homepage. Can't wait till they have to take that down.



Independence is awesome.
C
craigoscarson
Anyway you turn it... it still sucks. The Utes have to be dying to get back in.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.