Archived Topic

2013 - Brayden Kearsley OL

by jvquarterback · 6/6/2011

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vikve8w2dGA&feature=player_detailpage



Ht:6'5"

Wt:270 lbs

40:5.1 secs

Bench Max:260

Shuttle:4.4

Vertical:26 inches

GPA:3.4
B
byucougar1
We should ask his best friend and fellow commit Dallin Leavit if there is any truth to this rumor. They both committed as a result of each other's decision.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Also says that some major programs are showing him interest. UCLA has offered. I wonder if Utah has offered him yet.
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Wt6sUiPmU&feature=player_detailpage



As of August of last year he said he was a solid commit to BYU. Check out the jab about Ore St he gives his teamate.
J
jvquarterback
This is a vid of Thomas Tyner, the #1 RB prospect in the nation for 2013. His Left (and occassionally Rt) Tackle is Brayden Kearsley, #55.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RykmkbqDwxU
M
Mars


I like to read kid's twitter accounts, wondering if they will be good fits at BYU or not. Drew Phillips and Kori Gaines stood out to me as bad fits, and so they were. Jamaal Williams does too. And Kearsely is iffy.
S
SpiffCoug
BYU coaches aren't going to like what it says either. Of course, Kearsley may not like what they have to say to him when they talk to him next.
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
I thought Bronco didn't like recruits tripping to other schools after they gave an oral commitment. The last two recruits that did that (Poly kids - I believe Kona Schwenke, etc.) ended up losing their schollie. Has that procedure changed? Reading the UCLA article, it sounds like Kearsley is waiting for other offers to see which high profile schools are interested in him. He speaks highly of the UCLA program and stated not much difference between the Y and UCLA. Been to both, and there is no comparison. UCLA has scenic campus, good academics and nice weather but is doesn't have the moral fiber and Spirit that the Y has nor the fanatical fan following. Go figure.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I don't believe the policy has changed.



I'm guessing the next time Kearsley talks to BYU, he'll be reminded that he made a commitment to BYU and that BYU hasn't been shopping his scholarship because of the commitment he said. They'll likely inform him that if he does trip to BYU he'll need to decide to attend one of those schools because he will no longer have an offer at BYU.
S
scott715
The article said Junior days. I don't think that is under no tripping other schools. It is part of becoming a better player.
J
jvquarterback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ATrdyzcDjI
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ATrdyzcDjI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



In this video he manhandles the defensive ends - driving them to the ground. He also bull rushes several OT when playing DE. He is going to be a real stud at OT.
A
ABYUFAN
Whatever school he goes to, he's already well loved by BYU fans everywhere!



http://instagr.am/p/LwtlwuwWn_/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B
byucougar1
This guy loves to be controversial - showed video of him burning the UT offer letter, and wants to keep the rivalry alive.



He is actively recruiting and promoting BYU to other prospects - gotta love that.



He also indicated that the 6-6/300lb Peoples kid is a stud and wants to go mano-a-mano with him to test their dominant skills. Whew - let's get ready to rumble - those future practices are going to be entertaining.
G
Guest
I like this kid!
J
jvquarterback
Posted elsewhere but I thought I'd archive it here. He looks really good.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4cha2De98Y
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.