Archived Topic

Stout, Gaines, Bryson and others

by craigoscarson · 6/4/2011

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://www.byucougars.com/uploads/pdf/0000015702-5.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I expected not to see Gaines, Keoshian, and Bryson but I dont' see Stout's bio in the prospectus...



I had heard he was coming back for '11, so is this for a mission or did I miss something?
C
crh55
I had the same thought. Linebacker is stacked right now, but i would hate to loose him.



I also don't understand why they don't have both Pendelton and KVN starting on opposite sides at OLB
L
Lawboy
Gaines is on the roster, and so is Stout. Bryson and Keoshian are not. I believe Stout was out after surgery for spring, so that might explain it.





http://www.byucougars.com/Roster.jsp?SP=130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C
craigoscarson
Lawboy wrote:
Gaines is on the roster, and so is Stout. Bryson and Keoshian are not. I believe Stout was out after surgery for spring, so that might explain it.





http://www.byucougars.com/Roster.jsp?SP=130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


What's more up to date? The newest prospectus or the roster?



Gaines and Stout don't have bios on the prospectus for 2011. If being in spring practice mattered, there wouldn't be RMs on the list that also did not participate in spring ball.
W
Wickchad
I thought that Stout was suspended for some "violation of team rules" during the off season.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I thought that Stout was suspended for some "violation of team rules" during the off season.

I don't think so. Just hurt.
L
Lawboy
MY answer is on the prospectus. If you look at the returning defensive lettermen, Zac Stout is included on that list, while Thomas Bryson is on the Defensive Lettermen Lost list. ANd if you look at the roster on the prosepctus, both Stout and Gaines are listed on it, while Bryson is not.



Perhaps this means Stout might be redshirting this year? Gaines did last year. But both are in the prospectus on the roster. Bryson is not.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.