Archived Topic

MWC as an AQ?

by Cougarpoke · 6/3/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarpoke
Perhaps this topic has already been discussed...but I have been out of town and away from my computer for a few days. I just read there are some reports that the MWC is being considered for AQ status into the BCS. Some AD's in the AQ conferences are saying they do not see how they can keep them out. I don't know how they can keep them in with BYU, the PUKES, and TCU leaving. This makes no sense? Does anyone have more information...?



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700141070/MWC-could-get-AQ-status-and-other-unrealities.html
L
Lawboy
That was all tongue in cheek. This simply will not happen.
S
SpiffCoug
If the MWC does become an AQ, it will not be for having qualified according to the AQ formula as currently set forth, they will simply be deemed to be an AQ.
S
Schmoe
It is a pipedream being perpetuated by fools like Hair and BSU.
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
If the MWC does become an AQ, it will not be for having qualified according to the AQ formula as currently set forth, they will simply be deemed to be an AQ.

Exactly. Which would be fine. I've never been into the BCS anyway, so I won't care if the MWC gets the bid and BYU isn't there to benefit. Independence is much more interesting.
Advertisement
P
ProV1
The fans would pack it in to see Wyoming in a BCS bowl. TV ratings through the roof!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.