Archived Topic

Football Field Logos

by BYUcougfan · 5/24/2011

Advertisement
B
BYUcougfan
Anyone know if the MWC logo on the field was replaced with anything or is it just grass now?
Y
YBrit
Hair Thompsons face in the urinals.
C
CougarClaw
"grass" isn't allowed on BYU campus (See honor code)



we only have "turf"



ok all joking aside, the new logo will be a running counter of Jake Heaps TD passes.



ok no really. It will be number of opponents kept under 60 yards rushing.



actually it won't matter what's there since the opposing QB helmet is going to be smashed and super-imposed over it anyways. Good luck Getting THAT out of the field.
Y
YBrit
My bad...wrong thread.







We should do some kind of saying, like bear down only cooler



Rise and shout, vanquish the foe, band of bros., or Indy kicks a$$
T
trueblue72
I
YBrit wrote:
Bored to death, went through conferences, My top for each:

In order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Pac AZstate, Colorado, ucla

Big10.2 Mich, Iowa, Illinois

Big12.2 Tamu, TT, Texas

BE USF, Uconn, Cuse

ACC-Florida St, Miami, Wake Forest

SEC- Miss St, Florida, Auburn

WAC Hawaii, Nev, Fresno

MWC wYo, CSU, AF (pee and poo to represent mwc)

Indy BYU (duh), ND, Navy





Some of these aren't serious, but I didn't consider "history" as much of a lid criteria, but red lids were not preferred.



Worst 3 for said conferences:

Pac Utah (will they match the whole kit ever), Oregon, Az

Big10.2 Indiana, Penn St, Minnesota

Big12.2 Iowa St, Nebraska, Oklahoma St

BE Pitt, L-ville, Rutgers

ACC- NCstate, Vtech, Maryland

SEC- Vandy, Tenn, LSU

WAC- Ltech, SJS, USU

MWC Wyo, UNLV, SDS

Indy-Army

I think this belongs in the other thread.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
YBrit wrote:
Bored to death, went through conferences, My top for each:

In order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Pac AZstate, Colorado, ucla

Big10.2 Mich, Iowa, Illinois

Big12.2 Tamu, TT, Texas

BE USF, Uconn, Cuse

ACC-Florida St, Miami, Wake Forest

SEC- Miss St, Florida, Auburn

WAC Hawaii, Nev, Fresno

MWC wYo, CSU, AF (pee and poo to represent mwc)

Indy BYU (duh), ND, Navy





Some of these aren't serious, but I didn't consider "history" as much of a lid criteria, but red lids were not preferred.



Worst 3 for said conferences:

Pac Utah (will they match the whole kit ever), Oregon, Az

Big10.2 Indiana, Penn St, Minnesota

Big12.2 Iowa St, Nebraska, Oklahoma St

BE Pitt, L-ville, Rutgers

ACC- NCstate, Vtech, Maryland

SEC- Vandy, Tenn, LSU

WAC- Ltech, SJS, USU

MWC Wyo, UNLV, SDS

Indy-Army


Is this your opinion for best and worst field logos??? :skeptic:
D
Ddawg
I read all the posts in this thread. Mongo not understand. It's late. Mongo go to bed.

;)
B
BYUcougfan
YBrit wrote:
My bad...wrong thread.







We should do some kind of saying, like bear down only cooler



Rise and shout, vanquish the foe, band of bros., or Indy kicks a$$


I kind of like the idea of "Rise and Shout."
S
scott715
I just assumed it would be the cougarcorner logos!



Can I get a free CC subscription now?
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
I just assumed it would be the cougarcorner logos!



Can I get a free CC subscription now?


I just put you on the list for the ultimate CougarCorner experience, free of charge!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.