Archived Topic

I hope Bronco is watching

by AmmonCougar1 · 5/24/2011

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
The NBA playoffs. Because if he can't see that a "blue out" doesn't look like crap on TV then he is really blind. Dallas, OKC, & Memphis all have had darker cololred t-shirts on their fans during the playoffs and it looks like empty seats in their stadium. I like how BYU basketball does it with the whites. Then it looks like thousands of rabid fans!!!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
S
SpiffCoug
White pops. Blue doesn't. Even royal blue doesn't pop as much as white. We should white to the games.
C
Cougarfan87
SpiffCoug wrote:
White pops. Blue doesn't. Even royal blue doesn't pop as much as white. We should white to the games.


Couldn't agree more. Why do most basketball teams choose white for their home uniforms--because it looks awesome, that's why!!! Maybe that's not it, but I like the look on the fans for the way it pops on TV. It definitely pops more than blue.



I know white is every other teams secondary color, but it is one of our primary colors. In fact, there used to be a Blue and White Sports network we played on. The Y on Y mountain is white. And I'm pretty sure that the team or announcers would not be confused at why everyone in the Stadium except one pie wedge was wearing white. Besides, aren't we encouraged to wear white shirts...wait, wrong venue.



Cue the quote from Bronco about real fans wearing blue in three...two...one...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.