Archived Topic

Will Jake become BYUs winningest QB?

by YBrit · 5/21/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Yes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Screamineagle
If he stays all four years and does not get injured most likely yes.Right now I dont have much faith that he will be at BYU for more than two more seasons.
C
Cougy_Monster
Yes. In the NFL.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Don't really care. Just want him to win a lot, and get BYU to a BCS bowl. IF he does that in 1 of hte next 2 years, then leaves, I am fine with it.
S
Screamineagle
Lawboy wrote:
Don't really care. Just want him to win a lot, and get BYU to a BCS bowl. IF he does that in 1 of hte next 2 years, then leaves, I am fine with it.

Agreed.
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Lawboy wrote:
Don't really care. Just want him to win a lot, and get BYU to a BCS bowl. IF he does that in 1 of hte next 2 years, then leaves, I am fine with it.

Agreed.
S
Screamineagle
Lawboy wrote:
Don't really care. Just want him to win a lot, and get BYU to a BCS bowl. IF he does that in 1 of hte next 2 years, then leaves, I am fine with it.

Agreed.
V
vancouvercougar
Lawboy wrote:
Don't really care. Just want him to win a lot, and get BYU to a BCS bowl. IF he does that in 1 of hte next 2 years, then leaves, I am fine with it.


agreed
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.